Wednesday, November 6, 2013

quick update

I am now in the capital city and enjoying a quick break from normal life to get some paperwork and shopping done (and spend time with a certain special someone). I haven't been able to post much on my blog over the last few months as the internet connection where I normally stay hasn't been very reliable. I can get emails pretty regularly however anything beyond that is difficult and blog posts have been impossible. Over the next day or so I hope to get some old blog posts up that were written over the last few months. My time here in the capital has been productive and I'm thankful for the time I have had here. I've been able to get most of what I needed completed and have learned many things about city life and how I can best fit in here in the future when I move here in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment