Monday, December 5, 2016

where has the time gone


Well its been a really long time since I've blogged. I saw a friend's blog post and was reminded that I should get back into the routine of things. On checking my blog I've realized its been over a year since I posted anything.....ooops. I did have plans in June/July to write up a bunch of blogs for future posting as I had more free time then however I didn't get to it in June and July was a rough month with everyone being evacuated again. Thankfully I and a few others were already out of the country at that time however its still tough watching from a distance. We are back in country again and its been busy. Many of you probably get the newsletter which has some details of life these last few months however for those of you that don't (and for those that do), this will have a bit more detail on life here.

No comments:

Post a Comment